Landscape Division: Hawthorn Woods, IL
We are seeking experienced applicants for Landscape Design/Sales. The position will focus on high end consumer landscape design, sales and project management. This inspired leader will be able to work independently to create & sell unique, compelling designs for our customers, while managing site analysis, budget, design, and customer service. Please send a resume and project portfolio, if available, to Tom at LandscapeResume@Gmail.com
Experienced Maintenance & Construction Crew Leaders, Landscape Crew Members and Experienced Supervisors/Foreman
Please send a resume OR contact information and experience to, if available, to Tom at LandscapeResume@Gmail.com You can also call 847-658-3883 ext 23 to learn more about these positions. All Landscape Crews run out of the Hawthorn Woods location.
Requirements, Benefits, and Opportunities:
- Full-time seasonal work
- Training in installation techniques
- Advancement opportunities available
- Excellent benefits available including bonuses, profit sharing and 401K
- Learn equipment operations and blueprint reading
- Learn all aspects of landscape installations
- Paid travel to & From job site
Garden Center Division: Cary, IL
Full-time/Seasonal & Part-time Positions
Additional open positions:
Tree/Shrub Department Sales & Herbaceous Department Sales, horticulture experience required
Full & Part Time Cashiers, no experience necessary
Full and Part Time Yard Staff , no experience necessary
We are looking for highly motivated people to educate and assist our customers in a fun, fast paced environment. Please send resumes to Julie.email@example.com or come fill out an application in person. Applicants must:
- All weekends April 15th – June 30th required
- Have a good work ethic
- Be creative
- Have customer service skills
- Enjoy working outside
- Be physically fit
- Have a positive attitude
While working at The Barn Nursery you will:
- Be exposed to hundreds of varieties of trees, shrubs, evergreens, perennials, annuals, aquatics, and more…
- Develop leadership, sales, and customer service skills.
- Sketch landscape plans for our retail customers.
- Design and create displays.
Resumes are reviewed as they come in so we encourage you to apply early. Hourly wage will be commensurate with experience.